Sunday, February 06, 2005

day twenty.

so. what a day.
a day of laughter, a day of tears
a day of joy, a day of sorrow
a day of anger, a day of peace
a day of testing, a day of preservearence.

that about sums up me for the past few weeks.

lets get a couple things straight.
1. my ring is from my grammie
2. my other ring is a matching ring with my friend in thunder bay.
3. im not getting married. so chill out. IF i do get married, i'll let you know.
4. my life revolves around 3 things: God, family, and school. in THAT order.
5. if you give me crap, dont expect to be congratulated.
6. if i thought i could trust you before, i was wrong. VERY wrong.

thats all. if you have questions, you can ask. dont expect me to answer them, especially if i dont like you very much at this moment in time.

No comments: