Wednesday, September 29, 2004

couple things... maybe more.. we ALL know how well i can count... cuz after all... i AM in math..... *angelic smile*

-who wants to kidnap sammi for me and bring her home??? i CANT wait.. haha.. soo excited! but then who wouldnt be, i mean my plum is comming home!!!!! yay!!!! haha..oks. enough of that. really.

-who wants to bake ben cookies??? honestly.. hes harassing me to DEATH about this!!! so someone bake him cookies.. please. or maybe i'll go buy him some.. hmm...

-who wants to give me a blood transfusion?? honestly! oks.. today? TWO pairs of pants... socks (the thicker sportish ones... yuck.) and TWO layers on.. and STILL.. im cold.. like i had shivers... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?

-i have the cutest brother in the world!!!!! oks.. maybe not cute... maybe tolertant... hahahaha...... i dunno who else lets me jump him??? haha... dun ask.. long story.. but the bottom line? i lub him. tons and tons and tons. but thats not to say i dun lub sammi either.. i lub her like nuts too!!! thats why i want someone to kidnap her and mail her to MEE yes? yes? yes? oks.. maybe kidnap isnt the word im looking for...

-there are some VERY patient ppl in my world. woa. soooo blessed!!!!! and if you dunno if you're one of those patient ppl that blesses my life, ask me. i shall let you know. chances are you're not. but im just kidding. i lub you anyways... just not as much as me lubbing sammi and alan and jesus... etc etc etc. hahahahha

-im struggling to keep organized and im being soo fustrated cuz of it.. SO.. if im like ripping hair out one day, its PROBABLY not you... but it could be.. o.0 haha.. but nono.. chances are its me going AHHHH!!!!! cuz i cant figure out what i need to do.. hahaha

-its my hunnys burfday on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!! happy burfday hun!!!! me lubs you!!!!! even tho you're so far! grrr... oh wells... cocktails when you get home!!! =D

-who wants to do my readings for me??? OR my pre-tutorial stuff?? anyone? no one??? darn. guess i better get started...

p.s. TOLD YA i can count.... especially cuz im in math. ^.~ hahaha

No comments: