Saturday, September 18, 2004

OH how i CANT wait for thanksgiving!

so this week was my first full week of school... and my 2nd week away from my sister. what an interesting week. not only did my brain die, multiple times because bio is out to kill me... but ive realized who my sister truely is. if any of you have been talking to me lately, you'll know what i mean. if im not talking about school cuz i dun get something, or something like that, every other thing i say hasta deal with one of the most important people in my life. yeah shes always been important to me. and yes shes always been there for me.. but i finally realized how much i honestly really love her.

i know i told some ppl that i would try hard not to cry. but i honestly cant. sure i went 3 days without crying. but it was because i was submerged in so much work i didnt have time to just sit and cry. but ask anyone i've told a lil snipet of my sister to. i cant even think about her and not cry. pretty darn sad eh?

i guess to sum her up in a couple words? shes the mark of perfection. she always has been. she always will be. its that simple. time to dry my eyes and do something useful. 21.

No comments: