Saturday, September 04, 2004

I NEED A VACATION!!! URGH!!

hahaha.. yeah.. i know.. school hasnt started yet.. but im stressed and on the verge of a burnt out.. ALREADY.

vacation? where? with who? ha. rite. a better question? WITH WHAT MONEY!?!??!?! omg.. ut is a thief. haha. it robbed me. everyones gone anyways.. well those that are going away...

honestly theres soo many ppl that are soo close to me that are gone or going. and i guess thats why im so stressed. its so hard to "be happy" when their leaving. esp for my princess. shes always been there. shes always happy when im home, but now? she wont be home anymore. and every time i think of her leaving, theres nothing more i wanna do then to climb into bed and cry. what a cry baby i am. honestly. its not like my princess is moving to the other side of the world. i was thinking, and you know what? i can go to my 9 am class AND my 5 pm class AND still have time to drive to see her and come back inbetween. oh now i love tues and thurs. the chances of me going tho? like next to none. cuz she has classes like MAD on tues and thurs. wonderful how we clash. in a way im glad to see her grow up so much. truely life isnt gonna be the same without her.

my hunny's gone too. im glad shes happy where she is. she deserves it. shes worked SO hard. theres nothing i would give in the world to take this from her... but i'd give it all for her to keep it. im proud of you hunny! stay strong! lub you much!

maybe its time i just stopped thinking and did some physical work. maybe then i'll stop thinking and stop tearing... maybe stop crying too while im at it. such a cry baby. sorry princess. i dont mean to cry. im just missing you already.

No comments: