Monday, December 20, 2004

this is what happens when you're bored and you dunno what to do with yourself...

Instructions (for those who need it): Fill the survey out and send them to all your friends!

TEN random things about me:

10. i love my sister (who knew??) ...and on most days, my brother too...
9. apparently im abusive.. hmm.. i wouldnt know. ask jon. hahaha
8. im freezing.. like always.
7. im a sap...hahaha
6. i hate wearing dresses/skirts... oks.. not all skirts.. i like my jean skirt...
5. i was engaged. long story... ask my gurlies... some of them will know.. hahaha
4. the merlot at dinner was yummy.
3. i need to start christmas shopping still..hehe..ooops.
2. i love my gurlies
1. God-lover!!!

NINE ways to win my heart:
personally I don't go with 'ways' that need to be but everyone has their preferences
9. be a sweetie
8. being sensible, (i.e. dun laugh at me when im crying, etc, etc, etc.)
7. know when i need a hug, and when you just need to back off
6. be trust-able. (is that a word?)
5. be charitable
4. be kind
3. loyality
2. be my friend.
1. love God

EIGHT things I want to do before I die:

8. buy my parents a lake and build them a cottage
7. own my appartment at bayview and sheppard
6. get married...maybe have kids/adopt
5. work with developing nations
4. help heal the sick
3. have my parents be proud of me....for once hear my daddy tell me "good job" or "well done"
2. watch my sibs and their kids grow up
1. show the world love

SEVEN ways to annoy me:

7. make me go do stuff for other ppl when i dun feel good
6. cocky people telling me im not living to my potential. how do they know what my potential is!?
5. pretending to listen
4. pretending to care
3. oks... just being fake in general.
2. lying. defintaly will make me hate you.
1. broken promises. oks. they more then annoy me. but yeah. me no like.

SIX things I believe in:

6. friends
5. family
4. true happiness
3. true peace
2. love
1. God

FIVE things I'm afraid of:

5. bugs. defintaly bugs.
4. creepy men. trust me. ive had my share
3. alan
2. my dad but only when hes mad
1. stalkers. esp random guys that follow you around in book stores..*shudders*

FOUR of my fave items in my room:

4.beabea
3. Frosti
2. Nemo
1. duckduck

THREE things I do everyday

3. breathe
2. eat
1. talk

TWO things I want to do right now:

2. be somewhere warm...maybe even hot... say... cali?
1. ____________<--someone find me something fun to do...

ONE person I want to see right now:

1. Julie Mah!!!!!!!!

No comments: