Monday, November 15, 2004

it is through failures that we learn most about ourselves. correct? So WHAT have i learnt about myself lately?
-im horrible
-im abusive
-im a bad influence
-im a failure (hmm. i wonder what brought THAT one about.)
-im large (so the exact word that was used is fat but thats besides the point)
-im a cheater
-i exist for the purpose of being other peoples' entertainment.
and theres more. im just sparing you from having to read all of it. ha. finally. something nice that i did for someone else.

so on my way home tonite, i almost died. why i didnt is beyond me. i found myself asking God, "Why didnt you just let me die?" and all the while, a song was playing in the background. The lyrics went like this,
How great is our God, Sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God
right after this song came another and that song is "Your Grace is Enough" which talks about how God's grace is enough for me, and thats all that i really need. do i really see that?

and now, ask i ask myself that, i mite as well tell who ever reads this thing. im sorry. im gone. dont look for me, because i wont be found. and its as simple as that.

No comments: