Thursday, November 18, 2004

SO... today at my friends place.. i find some things out.. cheery really...
for one? how my buddy actually has THREE boyfriends... and not the 2 that he told me a bout... 0.o any one wanna clarify that? rite brian? "huh?" thats from brian. JUST wonderful... does my buddy know about this? does brian know about this? apparently not... who wants to make this ALL make sense? el? "hmmmm...brian?" OK THEN. i guess not.. some one make my head stop hurting....WHY MUST IT ALWAYS HURT!?!? blah.

ANWAYS the rest of my day? im SOOOO Bumming around... and tonite? for fellowship? am i going? hmm... maybe... maybe not... im soo sleepy.. someone needs a nappy bibi time... and MAYBE its not me. haha...

so what have i learnt from God lately? Gods grace is magnificent. its hard. but im learning. slowly but surely. eventually...

Cheers!

No comments: