Thursday, June 23, 2005

"take one thing at a time" youve always told me.
"dont let other ppl walk over you" you've said
"dont let others take you for granted" you always warned me.

so i worked at it. one. at. a. time.

now its time to deal with you.

it was always your life, your wishes, your avalibility over mine.
it was always your way, over mine
it was always you over me.

not anymore.

a week of hell for nothing.
a weekend in the deepest of pits in hell, only for you to tell me im over reacting.

fine. thats how you want it to be, thats the way its gonna be.

you wanna talk to me? too bad. says who i hafta pick up?
you wanna msg me? go ahead. whose to say im gonna answer you?
you wanna text me? do it. just dont expect a reply.
you wanna see me? oh too bad. i dont think i can fit you in.

you can find me. but its a free country. there is no law that says i hafta talk to you.

maybe. JUST maybe, i have more important things to do. but hey. who are you to know? i'd be lucky if you knew i died. before all that was left of me is my skeleton.

1 comment:

3ll3 said...

I like the way you put ur thoughts in the most organized way. Hope the msg gets through! Hope it will be better. THe storm will pass and soon we will walk together again...out from this misery.....hold on.