Saturday, July 16, 2005

betrayed.

3 times.

by the same person.

ALL in a mere 2 minutes.


how does it feel? oh. so. amazing. HA!

being betrayed is the wosrt feeling in the world.

having just dismissed it as something else, i feel like im living a lie, maybe im just a joke. whos to say im not? if a person can betray you, then you are. whats worst? THREE times in TWO minutes.

so why am i still up?

wouldnt you like to know.

my eyes are puffy from crying, my nose is running, and my heart is bleeding. almost quite litterally.

i TRIED sleeping.

i cried myself to sleep.

i woke up 2 hrs later, STILL crying.

is there a point to trying to sleep?

not. really.

why bother when you're really not sleeping and you're just crying while you're unconscious?

THATS how deep it cuts.
THATS how deep it hurts.
THATS how deep im bleeding.

if you cant be nice, and respectful, dont bother. i cant afford to waste time on you. theres more important things in my life comming up. and i cant afford anytime time to be wasted on you and to go through death of everything, but my physical body. because that is whats happening now. and i cant stop it.

call me whatever the hell you want to, but it doesnt matter to me. i wont be around to hear it.

1 comment:

3ll3 said...

wait? it's possible to be betrayed twice in 2 minutes?? or something like dat?? really? now dat's a story. Well things have been rocky for u eh? well i'm just busy with my own thing...mostly getting fat...hehe. take care