Saturday, July 02, 2005

so life.
ack.
so brain dead.
how do you spell my name?
what does an "n" look like?
dont. ask. me.
cuz i cant tell you.

ever get that feeling where you SHOULD be happy but you're not?
ever get that feeling where you should be calm but youre not?
ever get that feeling where everything in the world should be ok but everything feels wrong?
ever get that feeling where you know things but at the same time you know nothing?

thats me.

maybe i should go study some more.

or maybe eat dinner...

..but i dun feel like eatting, so maybe not. ha. maybe at the end of this week i'll be able to stop my count. i dont even know why i bother when "its not important" maybe its not important to other people. maybe its only important to me. or maybe im just lying to myself when it really IS important to me.

*sigh*

oh wells.

who cares anyways?

tell me you care? and i'd laugh at you.


we all know you dont. so its ok. dont lie.

if i dont care about it, what gives you a right to care about it, much less do anything about it?

oh im sorry. apparently my life is ran by you. oh too bad. whatever. tough. if i hafta deal with it and deal with you, you can deal with it. im sure you'll life.

1 comment:

3ll3 said...

oh....dont be sad....it's ok...things will get better...even if no one cares...it's good to be a bit selfish..at least u have room to do it now..w/o ppl complaining abt ur selfish act. Well well...i have to study too...exam on thurs...