Tuesday, July 19, 2005

some people should really watch what they say..

especially if what they said isnt even true.

its hard to explain.

you put your heart into something, and you work at it, and then the person/people that the thing is FOR goes and tells you that you're stupid or worthless or hates you for it, or even just plains tells you garbage about yourself... its not a positive experience.

why do i bother? if anything and everything i do regardless of result or attitude or motives for doing it, just gets people to tell me to forget it cuz im not worth it or im just mean?

excuse me, little miss priss. im sorry if i CANT have my life revolve around you 24/7. i tried doing that, but i wasnt getting my school work done. so now that ive taken a step back to focus on my schooling and my life, im now all of a sudden mean? well forget it. dont ever expect me to do anything for you. because even if you begged, i wont do it. since you think im sooo mean to you and to something you claim as your own, as if i had no part in it, maybe you'll understand where all this is comming from.

No comments: