Thursday, July 14, 2005

couple things have happend since ive last posted.

couple songs that are near and dear to me rite now..including:
-praise his holy name
-without you
-what else can i do

LOTS of things to praise God for..even in the last 24hrs.
its amazing how many lil love notes God sends you, and how many you miss.
when you start looking for them and seeing them, everything takes a diffent perspective!

it still amazes me that God would love me so much to put certain people into my life to challenge me and stretch me and help me grow in love in life and in truth. and also to teach me about myself and to love myself and the people around me more. thank you to those people. you mean the WORLD to me! ..well..maybe not mean the world to me..but pretty much. hahha. after God anyways. cuz HE means the world to me.

smile!

Jesus loves you!

^.~

No comments: