Wednesday, November 26, 2003

happy burfday jon!!!!!!... hehe... alex.. how did that even start!? hehe

neways.. stressish day.. i had like 2 classes. needless to say. i didnt get that much done. wonderful eh? *Sigh* stinking math test. omg.. if i live past it, i'll let you know. until then. wish me luck. cant wait for all these like exams and stuff to be over. MAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh*.. but then i remember what someone once said to me. that person said that in our weakness, his strength is made perfect in us. how i think to that. and from that, i think of that passage in matthew. matthew 11:28-30 to be exact. oh how i love this passage when everything seems to just fall apart and weigh me down. it says:
"Come to me all you who are wearly and burdened,
and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and
learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is
easy and my burden is light."
what better words do you need from Him? *sigh* i think its time to stop procrastinating and get to graphing those garbage graphs for calculus... *sigh* why do i hafta graph????? oh wells.. if i wanna do well... and NOT fail. time to gets.

No comments: