Sunday, December 14, 2003

*sigh* a loooonnnngggg day... and i didnt even hafta stand and sing!!!!
must. cram. gonna. die. tomolo. urgh. exam. *sigh* darn chem exam....
all in all, God is good. he gave me the most wonderful people in this world
to be my friends, to point me back to him, to encourage me when the road
is rough, to help me up when i am down, and to help me remember my hope.
thanx guys!!!!!! you're the best!!!!!!

p.s. my dumb story of the day? you know that tv in front of the santuary????
yeah.. guess what shortie almost walked into????? yeah.. woulda been a
VERY fun day... lucky me eh? but thats cuz shortie isnt used to her new height.
hahaha.... a whole 3 inches of it.. hahahaha... oks. must cram now..
.....and watch me die tomolo... hahaha...

p.p.s. heres a lil something written by one of my friends... one of my bestest
ever... and a true sister.... funny how God talks TO you THROUGH those you
love..... ever think about THAT one? hmm... hehehe



Take a look

Take a look around you...
What is it that you see?
Do you see the one
Who sees you as the most precious thing in the world?
Or do you see nothing but just a friend?
He has called to you many time,
But his words were never able to reach you.
He held you through the night,
When you were heartbroken or scared,
But still you never took him more then just a friend.

Take a look around you...
Are the people infront of you your real friends?
Or are they just putting on a false face?
The ones that were true to you,
cried out to you, but you never listened to them once.
Instead you obeyed the ones who have meant to do you wrong,
You walk alway from those who love you,
And into the arms of those who wants to harm you.
You have turn away from those who loves you,
Just to suffer from lies and pain from the ones that you have turn too,

What is real?
What is fake?
What is it that you believe or see?
For you don't seem to believe the ones who love you,
And only seem to see the ones who hurt you.
It is the truth?
Or is it a lie?
For once take a look around you to find the truth,
and not fumble into a lie.
Do you see the things that you should teasure?
But you are just too blind to see,
Something just so precious even when it's right infront of you...

Mable Cheung

No comments: