Wednesday, January 26, 2005

day nine. the last day.

if you wanna know where ive gone? too bad
if you wanna know if i died? too bad.
if you bother caring? i dont care.

honestly.
when will ppl stop lying to me?
do you know how much it hurts to be lied to?
do you care how much i hurt when you lie to me?

you. you were supposed to be my friend.
you. you were supposed to be my best friend.
how could you lie to me?

i trusted you. i entrusted everything to you.
and yet you go and do this to me?

this isnt the frist time.
and it probably will be the last time.

how can friends lie to me, if i dun have any?

one person lies. fine. i can deal with it.
two people lie. fine. i mite be able to deal with it.
theres been too many people and too many lies.

time to start it all over, with no friends, no joy, no happiness....nothing.

time to die and find a better place.. a new place.
look for me.
you wont beable to find me.

time to start over, and maybe i will stop hurting.
maybe i'll be lucky this time.
maybe i'll learn to protect myself and my heart better.
maybe i'll learn to just not trust anymore.
maybe i'll be strong
maybe i'll be able to stand on my own

for all time.

1 comment:

loonette said...

awww vicky...

i hate the whole lying thing too..whats the point of lying? how can u really trust someone..or try to know them, when all they do is lie. there's no need to lie really. you would just dig urself in a bigger hole..sigh, i hate liars as well. its hard to know who are ure real freinds. best freinds are hard to come by...