Monday, January 03, 2005

some of you have asked whats wrong. heres my list. hopefully, it'll all look better in the morning.... cross my fingers.

-im heartbroken. dun ask why. it may not be what you're thinking. so dun jump to conclusions so soon.
-im weary. i cant bear much more of this.
-im stressed...and...worried. theres soo much going with too many loose ends and potential for error... some of them fatal.
-i have a class conflict..and theres nothing that can be done about it...so screwed.
-apparently its ok for people twice my age to just bully me and to harass me. and im just supposed to sit there and take it. o.0 news to me. not happening. i dun think so. bite me.
-im comming down with something. im getting sick.. and its stupid. cuz its like why? whats wrong with me? im slowly fading...
-some people need to stop nagging. honestly.
-issues are building up...some of them not so good. some habits are back, some arent, some people are back, some arent...you know the drill...

and thats my list. wonderful. and now that you all know whats wrong maybe i can just forget it all and just move on. tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: