Tuesday, May 04, 2004

SOO... im done. boo-yeah.. tomolo? sleep in? I WISH!!! me? sleeping? thats a new idea. i mean common. when was the last time i slept through the night without waking up!? good question eh? no answer. *sigh* so i moved home. wonderful home.. mmmm... with my mommy and my daddy and my sibs... and i hafta wake up early tomolo.. someone needs a ride to schoolll *ahem* honestly.... MAN!!!! gas???? *sigh* ewwie business!!!!

oks who wants to hear somethinge exciting??? well... more for some, then others... *ahem*sarah*ahem* we went shopping to day...... OH BOY. someone tell me whats wrong with me?? 1. i found a dress that i LIKED..... 2. i TRIED IT ON... 3. it actually fit.... NICELY too... oh.. and i tried on like 3 dresses... so thats me, screwed up.... 3 different times...MAN. what a gurly gurl day.... haha ... go ice cream and shopping!!! cures all... cures all... haha... omg.. i bought SOO much today.. man.. if my mother knew? i'd be in big big trouble! but oh wells.. what she doesnt know, wont kill me. hahah..

ooh!!!! crazy shopping story.... sarah and i?? we were trying on these dresses... and this man walks up... honestly? i've never seen him before in my life, never smiled, never even said hi to him, he walks up to me and sarah, and hes like "i like that blue dress" like WHA?!?!?! oks... looking and thinking that... thats ONE thing.... saying that to comptlete total strangers... ummmm..... VERY questionable.... and then there was that guy that eyed sarah when she was in that body suit... man... she looked GOOD in it... too bad we ran out of money, eh gurl? yeah.. anyone have 50$ they wanna give me? theres a dress with my name on it.. haha.. how sad is that.. i actually WANT a dress... but if you see it.. you'll know what im talking about... it's GORGOUS.. ohwesll... wait for the sales... RITE when sarah gets back!!! yay1!! hahaha... but first... we need to make some money... and a lot of it... school and shopping are EXPENSIVE!!!! for those younger ones... trust me. you'll know when you get here.

all in all? im done with res. no more res for vic. *tear* learnt lots this year. do i regret it? nope. do i wanna re-live it? nope. it was a hard year. lots of new things that God has taught me and showed me... funny and amazing how hes not sick of me yet. man... he's SO patient. thats all i gotta say. and he loves us ALL.. and if you're thinking "he loves everyone BUT me..." TALK TO ME!!! seriously.. if i can do what i did and STILL have him love me? he seriously loves you.

hmm.. i had something else to say.... but i dun remember what.. i know i have a headache tho... which isnt so nice.. OH! my calc exam? GOD WROTE IT!!!! how cool is that?? thats WAY too cool for me!!! but its all good. "its guuud" hahaha *sigh* no more crazy friday movie days.... or movie nights..... oh wells... GURLS NITES!!!!!!!! honestly..... soo need one...ienda?? WHEN????? hhahaa... *sigh* oh wells.. i wish the sun was out... but maybe thats just someone trying to tell me something.... aka... sleep.. hmmm.........

No comments: