Thursday, June 10, 2004

*sigh* why is life so complicated? some changes are DEFINTALY in order. for one. stupid males. seriously. *sigh* jerks. all of them. oks not all of them. just almost all of them that i know. minus my wonderful brothers and a couple others... but the others are very far and few between i must say.

hm.. what else do i hafta rant about? anyone feel like writing music?? yes? yes? yes? then talk to me. cuz im wondering WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?! *sigh* this is what happens when you're given a week and a half to write, practice AND perfect an accompanyment and you're just so dead tired you have writters block. *sigh* silly parents. thanx for telling me. haha

who wants to make me a banana split? haha or go get me egg tarts for that matter. *Sigh* i need to get some money and just go and get these things to eat... ahahah *sigh* oh dear. i think my diet isnt working out much.. so many cravings.. good thing i cant afford it. hahaha. oh dear.

oh. btw. carms name(for those of you that dont know... its "why waste your time on someone when they wont waste their time on you??") is a WONDERFUL thought provoker. haha.

No comments: