Saturday, June 05, 2004

the weekly update of vics life.. haha.. especialy for you, my dearest "stalker" who apparently fell off the face of the earth... ^.~ hahaha.

- i was reading someones blog, and in that blog, they talked about being good enough for God, and it really impacted me. and i've come to truely realize, that im good enough for God, just the way i am. if you wish to differ, tell someone who cares, which means not me. if the awsome God, in his grace, says that i am good enough for Him, who are you to challenge that?

- the fishies are getting a new home.. YAY!!!! its really really pretty.. AND that means when THESE fishies go to their new home, we'll have an extra tank.. and that means... MORE fishies!!!! yay! haha

- lil boy? you ARE comming to my church. dont fight your granny. its not nice lil boy. hehe.. ^.~

- creepy old men scare me. thats what i learnt this week. haha

- my dearest is getting baptized!!! yay!!!! hm... now what to wear? and monkey boss... watch. it'll be pants.. haha. JUST cuz you're not here. haha. maybe not. we'll see.

- my gor gor left me. *sniff* *sniff* but its ok. he'll be back in sept. boo-yeah. bbq time baby!

- my gabe is getting an award!!! yay!!!!

-"if you cant hula-hoop in my room, what makes you think you can do it in yours?" haha. oh sammi.

i think thats it. haha..

No comments: