Sunday, June 06, 2004

things im thinking about. and no. im not thinking about YOU. you know who you are.. *winkz*

-my parents and their non-stop nagging. someone remind me to never call them unless im in trouble.. actually smack me if im gonna call them. cuz it would be the old me trying to make them happy when nothing would make them happy with me.

-my angel doesnt love me anymore....-.-; *sigh* but i still love ya angel!!!!

-stupid men of this world just piss me off. URGH. if anyone has an anger problem and wish to beat someone, please see me. i have a list of guys you can to and hunt down and beat. *sigh* why do they exist? good question.

-diet changes. watch. goals in my mind. cya in sept. no more of this going out business for me. must work on diet. haha. call me if you want, or msn me or something. but thats it baby. no more going out. plans in my head. i'll be back around in sept.

so yeppers world. cya in sept. or ttyls. haha

No comments: