Thursday, August 19, 2004

*sigh* soo many things have been happening... all at whirlwind speed.. honestly... or maybe it just seems that way to me cuz i can never sleep... like wheni work, im fine.. i get my sleep.. on my days off?? last time? 4 hrs sleep a nite.. IF that.. and yesterday? 3 and a half. like wth? *sigh* neways.. so i was listening to some old tunes... like stuff from AGES ago that probably no one remembers unless their a sap or a teenybopper or ex-teenybopper like me... man.. but yeah... theres a line in this one song that goes "where is the good in goodbye?" and honestly? all week, oks like the last two weeks, i've been like man.. thats so true.. where IS the good in goodbye?? but yesterday it made sense. it just depends on where you are and where you've crossed to. for some of us.. thats not so good.. but then we had it comming, rite andrew? for others, its for the better in the long long run... rite gurlie? *sigh* thats all my sleepy mind hasta say... p.s. who wants to go to work either FOR me or WITH me... certain ppl need to be smacked.. i swear. dumb as a doorknob. honestly.

No comments: