Saturday, August 21, 2004

woa.. one of the best scj weekends ever! honestly. so much fun. none of this silly "im going golfing and fishing, what are you doing? being a bum again??" from jason. *sigh* crazy guy.. i swear.. maybe its so good cuz its my last week there.. too bad its a long week.. i rather it be a short week.. but oh wells.. meh. whatever. last week IS last week, and it'll be a long one no matter what.. esp if we gotta do change over.. then im really gonna smack john and mic who will FOR SURE put wax on me again... *Sigh*

neways, some things happened, and i was talking to a friend about it.. and my friend did a psychoanalysis.. well thats what im gonna call it.. apparently its too logical for my buddy to BE a science, and too scientific for me.. funny im the one going into science. anways my friend told me "accept things as they happen, go with da flow" *sigh* hard man.. hard.. it sounds easy, but it really isnt.. esp when you dun even know what the root of the problem is.. it takes just one bad egg to spoil the batch. how true it is. *sigh* man. im getting old.. look at all the sighs i've done!!! omg!!!! granny is right. fat old granny. rite guys? ^.~ *sigh*

No comments: