Saturday, August 14, 2004

things to do... oks.. and things to report.. hahaha.. this ones for you my dearest stalker ^.~ well.. the reporting stuff anyways.. hahaha

  • cleaned clothes... well.. almost all done..
  • need parking pass... anyone got $500 they wanna give me?? and no jordan.. i dun have enough in my "vic needs gas" fund to pay for that. -.-"
  • need to clean my room.... *sigh* stinking boxes....
  • need to shop
  • good game alan!!! good run!!! wheres my home run ah dai dai???
  • so far so good... hahaha... someones either a really really lucky bum, or someone upstairs loves them... a lot..and i mean a LOT.. haha.. but im thinking lucky bum
  • "pmssing" according to alan.. what does HE know??? only that he feels a need to bug me 24/7 cuz apparnetly im leaving and never comming home again... yet.. PROBLEM. im living at home next year.. SO.. yeah.. o.0
  • gurls??? when are we gonna do our gurls nite??
  • missing my hun.. when are you comming back!?
  • *please insert thought* haha cuz i think i forgot something..

man.. im really getting old.. sleep is like hating me.. i cant sleep any more... and its not waking up ever 4 hrs.. its ever 2 now. *sigh* wonderful life.. does anyone wonder why i look stoned half the time?? not me. definatly not me. and no. its not the drugs. i swear.

I've hesitated so many times
And I won't let you slip away from me, no
Iknow you're for me
And me for you
But I don't know what to say or todo
So now that we're together I'm telling you

on loan. hahah. stinking libraries!! by the way. any one know where i can find a copy of "Angels & Demons" AND/or "the DaVinci Code" by dan brown??? please and thanx!!! ^-^

No comments: