Sunday, July 18, 2004

omg. lets just say im sick of cleaning... like omg.. thats all i've done.. minus going to most of cinderella's game and going out for william's burfday.. btw... if you think IM a crazy driver.... talk to william... like omg... hes NUTS... i swear.. not even funny...
 
oks the positives in my life.. because apparnetly im very negative these days... excuse me for having some crap happening in my life, and me watching those i love crumble and break.... its not a happy time. but whatever. think positives... in order that i think of them...

  • my wonderful family... even if they are mia... *ahem* mr. he?
  • my rents are gone for the weekend.. but the weekend is over.. oh wells..
  • i got to drive sammi's car... boo-yeah. it handles NICELY... it hugs the road just *muah* wonderfully. *sigh* how i wish i had money to fix my shocks... hahaha. roller coaster ride, here we go!
  • my nicely arranged room... now for the junk.. hmm...
  • my great grammie's burfday!!! mommy says its 92.. but i think its really 94th.. hmm. wheres grammie when we need it clarified??
  • cinderella's game!!! they won!!! yay!!!!
  • sammi made me a chocolate fudge cake.. mmm... but watch.. alans gonna eat it ALL when he gets home... -.-;
  • sammi made some banana chocolate chip muffins... mmm... wow... what a weekend.. what a way to break a diet.. who can say no to these things????

hmm.  im gonna think thats enough positive thoughts to satisfy a certain person... *ahem*
meh. whatever..  too bad.. ahaha.. oh yeah!!! btw, who wants to go dress shopping with me? man.  i hate dress shopping.. its soo gurly.. and soo frilly.... and poofy... and im not talking a summer dress.. im talking like formal looking dress.... like  borderline what i wore to prom.. like ai yaaaaa!!!!! do i really got to be gurlie???? ayesh?? this is JUST for you.. i swear... but im soo excited for you too!!! hehe. oh! while im asking... who wants to clean my room? any takers? thats what i thought. just like ppl that wanna go dress shopping with me.. *sigh* i'll just take crystal then.. haha.. cuz she needs to go get her gr.8 grad dress!!!! yay!!! my lil sis is graduating!!!! haha... but end of this school year.. haha.. and i need my dress for sat.. hmm... hahaha.. slight problems... whoops..

does anyone have a solution for insomia? *sigh*

No comments: