Sunday, July 25, 2004

omg.. i officially have the cutest mom in the world!!!

she came out of the bathroom and she accidently scared the turtle. so i was like MOM!!!! YOU SCARED THE TURTLE!!! and shes like oh sorry. so she goes to comfort ME. like wha?!?! you didnt scare me.. the turtle's the one that jumped.. like wha?? but maybe its only cute and funny to me cuz im soo tired.. hahahaha

what a weekend.. haha... omg.. remind me to never wear a dress again... honestly... its like a fish out of water.. it just doesnt happen.. stupid val, got to change.. grr... *sigh* oh gurls.. thats probably the LAST time you'll see me in a dress.. haha.. unless SOMEONE gets married... *ahem* and no. the poll is WRONG. trust me on that one. not happening.

my weekend is done. a weekend of like a day. *sigh* stinking work.. AND if i didnt work on friday... omg.. i'd haftta work sat til wed morning.. which woulda sucked.. majorly.. *sigh* and mabs hun? new plan. honestly. and MAYBE beating.. maybe its time to go for a coffee and yell. like JZ. *sigh* creepy if you ask me..

couple things i feel like sharing with the world... at least my world.
  • if its not in your place to say anything, then dont.
  • if its not yours to tell, then dont mention it.
  • if someone doesnt live the way YOU think they should live your life, just shut up you have no place to judge what they do.
  • your friends are NOT your taxi drivers.
  • a "no" means no. not a "try again later" or a "i need a guilt trip"
  • when someone says "back off" or "leave me alone" chances ARE they mean it.
  • just because you want some attention, does NOT mean its owed to you, nor does it mean you're gonna get it.

and thats about all i gotta share. cheers.

No comments: