Thursday, February 26, 2004

Hey world.
i had a very shakey night last nite.one thing lead to another,
and as it went on... the news just got worst and worst..
how i lived through last night? i dont know.

i was so scared, i couldnt breathe. it was freaky.
it was like someone had took my lungs and froze it
each breath was a mission in itself.
it was like someone had clutched my heart,
and wished it to stop beating.
as the night wore on, it only got worst.

with each blow, i was sinking deeper and deeper.
i heard the taunting cries of the one with no power.
somehow I trembled when i felt his preasence
a voice spoke to me. "I will never leave you"
this i believed and i held onto with all my heart.

with tears, i ran to the Father. away from the evil.
whom have i but You? he sent me dear.
my dear further reassured me.
he also sent me my twinnie.
with tears my nemo, and lots of promises of prayers,
i went to bed. yet i couldnt fall asleep.
so with arms of love, grace and truth around me,
i fell asleep... and i had the most amazing sleep for a while now.

the lesson from this?
--> the evil one is strong and powerful... and he is real.
--> the Father is more strong and more powerful..
--> the Father loves you VERY VERY much
--> the Father has said "I will NEVER abandon you"

one of my friends was talking to me.. and this came up.
me: so i dunno why im scared..
my friend: cuz it is scary!! it's like warlkin on a suspension bridge... u know ur not
gonna fall down, but shtillz ur still there and stuff it's scary!!!!
me: true..but im not scared on suspension bridges...i just dun look down...
and usually my daddy's with me
my friend: aiya u know wut I mean!!
me: and so my daddy just hold my hand and talks to me so i m not scared
my friend: hehe... yeah and ok fine then...
me: oh. i see.. here its the same thing. Hold on to my Daddy's hand & not let go
my friend: it's like u looking over, and God is holding your hand, ur not used to
not actually seeing God, so um, yeah u know u'll be ok but its still scary
me: and focus on him. i get it.
you see? though i am afraid, it will not control me.
should i be watching the passion anyone? im thinking not.
maybe im scareder in not seeing it then i will be in seeing it.

No comments: