Wednesday, February 11, 2004

so.. reading the blogs of my buds. some interesting things come to mind... well.. not ALL interesting.. some hateful things too
1. love
so i was reading a blog of one of my bestest and um very interesting things were said. like.. how love is pain. yes. love hurts. but its also the most wonderfullest (is that even a word???) feeling in the world. sometimes.. it may break your heart... and in those times.. it just feels like your whole world has fallen appart.. and all you wanna do is crawl under the covers and dream of good things and just never wake up.. or even.. just die...

i read lil boy's blog today. and what he said yesterday, made me think real deep...it also reminded me of this one scene in "down with love"...it's a kinda a weird thought.. hehe.. like how many people who are "in love" actually know what real love is? maybe to them its an infactuation. maybe its just lust. who knows? ..i dunno. its just a thought... but if i ever had to make a choice between living without love or death? i'd choose death in a heartbeat. and a thousand times over...

just be aware of the stakes when you choose to fall inlove... dont say i didnt warn you....
2. guys.
so i was talking to one of my friends. and my friend tell me, "guys are jerks". a simple statement. i didnt get it. i didnt think there was any basis for it... i shrugged it off initially.. i mean.. what kinda statement is that!? rite? but... i now know. guys ARE jerks. well.. with the exception of my darlings... hehe.. my dear brothers may act LIKE jerks.. but their not jerks. we all just have those moments. but underneith it all.. their not.

before whoever of you that ACTUALLY read this goes and explodes on me.. let me justify myself. most guys arent jerks. their sweethearts. i just happen to have the 'luxuary' of meeting all the jerks. well. better one meeting all these jerks and get hurt from them, then for everyone to meet one and be hurt... haha.. in the words of the bestest sister in the world? "bother my sister = parking lot discussions" so consider yourself warned, jerks of the world. and be prepared to meet death. and im so dead serious. enough is enough. im sick of all these jerks getting away with all the crap that other people hafta do for them. its now owed to them.
oh. and on another note... let it be official. Feb. 11, 8.13 pm. im breaking my eatting habit. enough is enough.

No comments: