Thursday, April 08, 2004

all i gotta say is "URGH!!! STUPID SCHOOL!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!" haha.. my anger..hahhaa

anways.. i had a really good talk with one of my friends today.. its nice to know that you're not the only one with certain kinds of problems... somedays, i just wished my dad never got his job out there and we moved here.. but then i think again.. and you see.... theres no other way.. theres nothing else we coulda done.. we had to be here for a reason.. and that reason is very important, and if its a couple of bad relationships within the people that matter most to me vs. growing up wrong.. i choose the former over the latter.. which is what my parents chose and it is what God led them to do. in a way i understand what my parents gave up. i know what its like to give something up, for their benefit.. lets just say it hurts a lot.. and ya know what... its what you deem as more valuable in the end that matters....

No comments: