Friday, April 30, 2004

*yawn* im soo tired.. someone tell me why i cant sleep? its HORRIBLE... like you wouldnt believe it... i cant sleep more then 5 hrs at a go.. :s and now.... last night.. i had 4 hrs.. im now sitting here like wide awake.. minus the functioning of my brain.... someone tell me whats wrong with me? AND its 1030. my next and final exam isnt til tuesday. why am i awake and not trying to catch up on sleep?? honestly. whats wrong with me?! *sigh* i think someone needs to go home to sleep... not so cool.....but oh wels... in the mean time... heres the update as promised.....ehehehe... i ment to do it last nite... but by the time i got home..i couldnt.. i was jus gonna crash.. plus... my contacts? yeah... major issues with those.. my eyes were JUST so dry.. so not good... so not cool. haha... whoops. ^.~

well. one more sleep til i get my car!!! so YAY!!!!.. but the way im going with this... more like lack of one more sleep till i get my car! *sigh* and my roomates leaving... which is sad... but thats ok... i'll still see her... hehe... hopefully... and shes giving me her parking pass... and we ALL know what THAT means... muahaha.... "no mommy.. of course im an angel...." hahaha oh you KNOW its true.. im an angel.... that just apparently cant sleep. *sigh* but its all good... whatever....

last nite? awsome fellowshipping!!!! hehe.... funny how some of the best conversations only come when you're dead tired.... and early in the morning.... but its soo good.. minus that stupid spider... i was SOOOO right... spiders gravitate towards me... ewwww. i need like spider repellent or something... but then.... yeah..... i know... im soo tired.. nothing makes sense anymore... *sigh* not so cool... honestly... *sigh* oh the other hand...... *Sigh* sometimes, as much as you love someone... oks.. maybe i dun love her as much as i should.............you kinda just wanna beat them .... cuz HONESTLY.... URGH. but its ok... i mean... with brian with his head hanging out the door.. sorry.. with half hs body hanging out the window... and my oh-so-silly monkey boss... GO CHURCH GRANNIES!!!!!!!!!! hehehe... thats the best man.. like honestly... thats the best. when you can have fun doing the most mundane or least loved chores... but its ok.. the church grannies had some fun.. *winkz* careful what you eat now eh? haha. nono.. its all good.. we didnt do anything to them... hahaha... except have our cooking times WAY off... hahaha... but its ok.. its good to keep food rolling out. yes? hehe.

how did the poe-ing go? lets just say... i passed.... probably not with flying colors... but i passed it.... with at least a 60%.... so i guess thats comforting.... *sigh* stupid schooll... seriously.. who puts exams at the START of b-e-a-utiful days? on top of that? in the morning!!!! but then i rather have my exam in the morning then take the rest of the day off, rather then just stress all day for it and then have JUST the evening.....ya know? oks.. maybe you dont know. haha.. maybe its just a vic thing. oh wells. all i gotta say is that for 100% sure.. God wrote the exam.. i had nothing to do with it... if i wrote it, or anything.... i woulda FAILED.... someone teach me to learn... im having so much issues with that... its like what?! oh wells... Gods taking care of it i guess.. hes taking pretty darn good care of me. always has. always will. ask anyone that truely knows whats been going on in my life. ask anyone that truely knows what happened in my life. he always has. and he just always will. no question about it. i used to doubt it. but can all these things that have happened in my life be explained my anything else? nope. not at all. one song that always helped me is "Matthew 11:28"
Come unto Me, all who are weak
Weary and heavy laden
Gentle am I, humble in heart
And you shall find rest for your souls
All things are given unto those who believe
Princes and lowly ones His blessings receive
And just when I think that means everyone but me
Jesus comes beckoning to me
Come unto Me, all who are weak
Weary and heavy laden
Gentle am I, humble in heart
And you shall find rest for your souls
Who are His little ones, children of God
Children and fellow heirs of His kingdom come
We share the greatest love the world has ever seen
Here in the Lord's family
Come unto Me, all who are weak
Weary and heavy laden
Gentle am I, humble in heart
And you shall find rest for your souls
Enter the holy gate just as you are
No need for happy face, just come with your heart
And Jesus will bring us a joyful melody
If only His calling we heed
oks good um.. nite guys.. im gonna try to go back to bed. haha. but you know me. i'll be up again.. cuz i JUST cant sleep... *sigh*

No comments: