Friday, April 23, 2004

oh boy. what a DAY! my boys lost. and i was SO upset with that... why? hmm.... maybe exams? i dunno.. i was just super upset about something that really didnt have much impact on anything.. *sigh* steph baked muffins tho.. mmm.. yummy... haha..

to all those who were praying for me... i think im done. i think i know. so YAY!!!!!!! cuz now now i dont hafta sit and think.... cuz that hurts my head.. you all know how tiny my brain is... AND i lost it again.. someone wanna help me find it before my bio exam? please? yes? oh. drat. nevermind then.. oh wells.. too bad. but its all good. i think... *crosses fingers* haha...

oh yeah. im going nuts. why? FLIPPING EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh* must breathe in... and breathe out.... but its hard to do.. theres just SO much going on... and running through my head. SO... URGH!!!! oks.. so im a TAD stressed... whoops... maybe its time to just go and pray... yes? good idea? yes. haha.

No comments: