Thursday, January 29, 2004

mmm... today was weird... so many oddish things happen.... some good.. some bad.. oh wells..

1. sammi came to see me!!!!!! haha... soo excited..and exausted... but now im not sleeping... cuz guess whose sleeping in my bed? oh shes soo adorable when she sleeps!!!

2. *ahem*... yeah... haha... all i gotta say are CHOPPERS!!!!!! URGH... *Sigh* somedays......

3. JON YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!! cuz a. snow on sammi = you're dead. b. dis my boys? you're dead. so bottom line? you're dead! haha... nono.. im not threatening you... hahhaha...

4. ronald? you rule!!!!!! haha.. go leafs!!!!

5. dancing? me? uhhhh sammi? you're a gonner! hahaha... oh wells.. hope ppl had fun laughing at me tho.. hahha

6. God is good. soo many blessings and realizations that i missed during my time of self-pity... ask me if you wanna know more.. im WAY too lazy to type it..

7. sleep time.. haha.. maybe...theres more to my day.. just dunno what i wanna say about it... haha

No comments: