Wednesday, January 21, 2004

so. stupid story of today.
i went to go get some orange cranberry juice (i know it sounds gross.. but its actually quite yummy.. actually just saying orange cranberry just makes me go EWW! haha... im off track again... ) ANWAYS... its not like i walked into it or anything.. i was just shutting the fridge door... and um... lets just say my big fat self... (okok.. more like my HUGE hip) got in the way... haha.. so yeah.. i got hit with a fridge door... and i did it to myself.. GOOD SPANKING MORNING VIC! *sigh* whats wrong with me? im not awake these days.... *sigh*...

NEWAYS.. just wanted to say "×£´ó¼Ò, ÐÂÄê¿ì˜·;ŒW˜IßM²½!" to those that celebrate it... and no .. im not a fob... this is about all i can read.. hahaha... yeah i know.. my reading needs work... wait.. more like my writting.. i can write like half of that.. hahaha.... oh wells.... moving along... haha

hmm.... the thinger didnt seem to work... its bascially my msn name... minus the ^.~ haha.. neways it says happy new year, and some blessing thinger that bascially says 'may you do well in school/move up the corperate ladder' or something like that.... hahahha ask someone smart... AND can read.. .hahahah

so.. i was listening to this song by some group called KISS... and no.. that the crazy 50/60 yearolds with guitars (at least i think their THAT old... hmm...) neways, they dont even sing in english.. and before you say something.. hold up.. its not in cantonese.. so yeah.. SHUSH! haha.. neways.. the song just kinda hit me... i dunno.. heres the lyrics.. read it and tell me what you think i guess... the song's called "Because Im a Girl"

I just cant understand the hearts of men
They tell you they want you and then they leave you
This is the first time, you`re special
I believed those words and I was so happy
You should have told me you didn`t like me any more
But I couldn`t see that and you just rushed me
Although I will curse you I`ll still miss you
Since I am a girl, to whom love is everything
I heard that if you give up things too easily
To a man, he will get bored with you
I don`t think this is wrong
A girl says that she will never be fooled again
But she will fall in love again
You should have told me you didn`t like me any more
But I couldn`t see that and you just rushed me
Although I will curse you I`ll still miss you
Since I am a girl, to whom love is everything
Hey babe
The pain
It`s not enough to describe how i feel
We were so happy together
But I know now
I`ve been blind
You told me that you`d never let me down
Whenever I needed you you`d always be here
I can forgive but I cant forget
Even though you hurt me
I still love you
I still love you
Don`t take advantage of a girl`s willingness to do anything for love
And her caring instinct
I didn`t know that to be born as a girl and to be loved was so hard
Although i will curse you i`ll still miss you
Since i am a girl, to whom love is everything
Although i will curse you i`ll still miss you
Since i am a girl, to whom love is everything
so yeah.... i dunno.. i think its the "A girl says that she will never be fooled again but she will fall in love again" part that hit me... i duno.. i cant explain it.. maybe SOME of you know what i mean... haha... maybe not... and if you dont.. dont worry.. its not THAT importnat... trust me... and then NEXT on my winamp plays "there is none like you" now.. THAT really made me think... like i wasnt doing enough to begin with.. the most thinking i do is hmm.. what should i cook so that i can eat so that certain ppl *cough cough* dont get me? so yeah...
There is none like You,
No one else can touch my heart like You do;
I can search for all eternity long,
And find there is none like You.
theres also a verse to this song. one that almost no one knows. and its really good. it says
Your mercy flows like a river wide,
And healing comes from Your hands;
Suffering children are safe in Your arms,
There is none like You.
and when i was looking up the lyrics to this song (cuz im too lazy to type them out) the verse changed the perspective of the song.. try it. just sing the chorus. and leave it at that, after reading the lyrics of "because im a girl" now read/sing the verse with the chorus after reading/singing (if you know it) "because im a girl" see how easy it is for ones perspective to change? i dunno where im going with this exactly, to be honest.. but then i never knew where i was going.. so yeah... neways, maybe my perspectives have just shifted so much lately, that i dont even know what im thinking anymore.. or maybe this is truely where im told to go... i've done somethinking on things that dont involve school *gasp* *shocked look* i know.. haha.. my brain is so dead... thats ALL it thinks about.. and even then, it doesnt think... hahaha... but yeah... maybe im just over generalizing and making a blanket statment about people... sure i dun think i've come rite out and said it to anyone, but if i did (and i probably did.. i probably just forgot, like everything else i forget) im sorry. and if you dunno what blanket statement im referring to, then this probably just doesnt apply to you...

so yeah.. im kinda in a pick and choose yourself mode.. haha.. could you tell??? haha... so yeah.. pick what you want to apply to you from this, disregard what you want from this. im not naming names.. dont even bother asking if you belong with something or not... you should know...

No comments: