Monday, January 26, 2004

oks.. so back to the wacky emails that my friends send around... this is the weirdest and funniest one of today... haha...
I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT...
I am a college student. Stealing from the caf no longer feels like stealin!
I am a college student. I have a specific shower stall which I refer to as 'mine' and my feet will never touch the floor of it.
I am a college student. I try to rotate stalls in the bathroom so I can read all the material taped to the walls.
I am a MALE college student. I always have more than one condom on hand. Two in one night? morning after? you never know.
I am a college student. I now fail to distinguish the difference in taste between water and beer.
I am a FEMALE college student. I own a sweater which resembles a bathrobe.
I am a college student. I didn't get my homework done cuz the kid I share a book with wasn't home last night to get it to me.
I am a college student. Drunken scrawlings on my message board or late night drunken IM's from friends across campus no longer perplex me.
I am a college student. Somebody keeps stealing my damn message board marker.
I am a college student. I pre-party in my room just so I will be drunk enough not to notice the sub-zero weather when I walk to the bar without a coat.
I am a college student. I pray for hotties in my classes so that I will have a reason to go to that class. I will, however, never talk to any of these hotties.
I am a college student. I can no longer remember what was cooked in those dirty dishes.
I am a college student. I have seen more than one party turn into a strip show.
I am a college student. My telephone number only has 4 digits.
I am a college student. I have spent nights on the floor because I couldn't get up the ladder to my bed.
I am a college student. I see no problem fitting 2 people in one twin size bed.
I am a MALE college student. I know that a gentleman would let her sleep next to the wall. (It's a long way to the floor.)
I am a college student. I will cross busy streets just to pick up what might be a quarter.
I am a college student. I want a girl/boyfriend that disappears from 9pm-2am every friday and saturday night, reappearing undressed in bed with me when I get home.
I am a college student. Answering machine messages are a thing to be celebrated.
I am a college student. When I see movie trailers on TV, I say 'I can't wait to Download that'
I am a college student. Going 'out to eat' no longer involves getting in a vehicle.
I am a college student. I don't know half of my professors' names.
I am a FEMALE college student. I use empty beer bottles for vases.
I am a college student. Christmas lights are a year-round decoration.
I am a college student. Laundry bags double as suitcases.
I am a FEMALE college student. I have worn my huge fuzzy slippers to the cafeteria at dinnertime.
I am a college student. Going to bed before 2:00 is almost unheard of.
I am a college student. If it doesn't look or smell dirty, even if it has been on the floor for 3 days, it can be worn again.
I am a college student. Nat Lite is a high class beer.
I am a college student. I am accustomed to asking "do you have a student discount" wherever I go.
I am a college student. Going to early classes in my pajamas is fine.
I am a college student. Parties Wednesday through Saturday nights are never hard to find.
I am a college student. To get extra money, I sell my plasma, or my roommates cd's.
I am a college student. 3:00 a.m. trips to Wal-Mart is normal, and I am used to being tossed out of Wal-Mart drunk in the wee hours of the morning.
I am a college student. The only times that I eat breakfast are when I am still up from partying the night before... Steak and Shake is open and full of other drunk college students.
I am a FEMALE college student, but you will never see me on a "College Girls Gone Wild" video.
I am a college student. I am an easy target for cops.
I am a college student. I have cussed out the people on the floor above me for being too loud at 3 a.m.
I am a college student. I seldom make my bed.
I am a college student. I use milk crates for furniture and blankets to cover my window.
I am a college student. I enjoy seeing mail in my mailbox.
I am a college student. I have been to a TOGA party.
I am a college student. I have fallen down on campus before.
I am a college student. I plead to not drive whenever a group of us go out just so I don't lose my parking spot.
I am a college student. I hate bike cops.
I am a college student...and love every bit of it!
I am a college student. Procrastination is a must.
I am a college student. But I don't remember what home-cooked meals taste like!


oh wells... some are true.. some.. arent so true... hahha... cuz i dun think walmart is open at like 3 am... haha... oh wells... oh today. i coulda done without that movie.. like i havent seen enough cockroaches today... omg... lets not relive that... DEFINATLY lets not relive that.... haha.. today was a weird day... oh.. before i forget.. lil boy has something that he wants me to pass along to the rest of the world... (if you ask me, i think he just wants to pick some gurls up.. hahha) ANYWAYS.... enjoy.. haha.. in a way its true.. but its kinda twisted.... so i think anyways.. hahaha....in a way, its kinda sweet.. in another way... hmm... more like sweet talking if you ask me.. hahaha ....
girls are like apples on trees,the best ones are at the top of the tree, the boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they afraid of falling and getting hurt, instead they just get the apples that are on the ground that aren't as good but easy, so the apples on the top think that there is something wrong with them wen they are amazing, that is why you have to be a little patient...the right boy,the one who takes the chance to find the good, right apple, will come someday
so all you gurls who are AWSOME, and slightly impatient, dont fall for those jerks. and all those who are just so darn lucky, this is why. hahaha.... and this thinger also explains some of the crap in my life. *sigh* i dont want to deal with it... i really dont.. and i really can do without.... oh wells... apparently i need to deal with these gut-less males... help them find their gut and reach high up into the trees... *sigh* oh wells... someone hasta tell them they're being dumb... rite? otherwise, how else are they supposed to find their one? oh wells. i rather it be me with the crap then to see my sisters hurt...

neways... on another note, if anyone wants to die cuz my dad has his sword out, come over.. hahah.... my dads a silly goof.. we were watching this movie, with sammi cheung and louis koo in it, and they were fighitng with some sword technique... so my dad decides he needs to get my brothers sword out and mess around with it.... *sigh* and after he was made to put it away, guess what he takes out? yep yep. his double sword.... *sigh* ... the things that go on at my house.... *sigh*.... oh wells... and for those of you that are wondering what happened to my klutzy self.... THIS i didnt do, but it happened to me... after i made my dad put away his swords, guess what he decides to play with??? the SHOVEL from the fireplace thinger.. *sigh* and guess what? he decides i need to be smacked with it... *sigh* NEVER watch a movie with my dad.... URGH... haha... so yeha.. if you wanna die, just watch a movie with my dad... watch him take his swords out... hahah.. oh wells... quicke question..how do you know you can trust someone?

No comments: