Tuesday, January 06, 2004

someone take this from us.
i cant deal anymore.
why is this all hidden from me?
why are these cries not answered?
why do these scream remain unheard?
how is it im sheltered from it?
everything is behind closed doors...
closed from even me.
why am i all alone?
why have they left me?
do i not count?
do i not matter?
maybe its better this way.
maybe they think its better this way.
everything seems to just hit me.
im drowning in a sea that exists only to me.
why cant i swim out of this?
why are my legs not kicking?
why are my arms not pulling me up?
someone save us.
no wait.
save them.
i'll manage.
if theres one thing i want,
its to see them safe
hold them close.
dont let go.
watch over them when i cant
hold them close to you.
neglect me,
if it means you hold them THAT much closer
give them strength when they have none
show them the way.
be their light
they are my life.
dont loose them.
give me all their burdens.
make me suffer more,
if it'll give them one more day of happiness
they are still young.
their just learning to walk.
show them the path so that they dont get lost.
show them you love and that you care
teach them what love is,
regardless of what goes on around them
give them all a willing heart to do what is right,
and not what is easy.
that is all i ask.

No comments: