Saturday, March 13, 2004

ah today. *sigh*. wonderfully weird... i suppose. but then everything is. you see. for one... it was like 10.30, and me and my crazy friend decided to walk like 1/2 hr in the COLD..more like an hr.... and with the snow to go talk and eat... and like yeah.... craaazzzzzyyyy... it was fun.. but CRAZY!!!! and then we had to walk back.. oh how hard that was... it was even COLDER when we were walking back.. and yeah.... not so cool.. and my hot coffee is now like colder then room temperature.. and i dunno why im drinking a coffee at this hr... cuz you know what that means rite? NO sleep.. and i need it bad... *sigh* oh wells.. tomolo nite.. maybe... haha.. at least i'll be in my nice bed.... mmm.. nice and warm... im STILL frozen and i;ve been home for like 20 mins now.. like WHAT!??!?! *sigh*

anways. as i was saying to my twinnie... i typed up the lyrics to one of my fav songs.. cuz no one seems to have it...but yeah.. the song goes like this
Symphony ~ Justin Chow


Beautiful midnight, gazing at the star lit sky
Agonizing over choices, choices
Tearing my self apart, Tearing my mind from my heart
How do I know if I?ve done right?

An hour spent alone is like an eternity
But a moment spent with you is a symphony of emotions
I tried to show you how much you mean to me
I couldn?t help it; I?m in love with you

Watching the sunrise, watching the past rise in my mind
The clouds dissolving in the heart, memories
All the things we shared, all the things we said
Call to me from the horizon

An hour spent alone is like an eternity
But a moment spent with you is a symphony of emotions
I tried to show you how much you mean to me
I couldn?t help it, I?m in love with you

[Music break]

An hour spent alone is like an eternity
But a moment spent with you is a symphony of emotions
I tried to show you how much you mean to me
I couldn?t help it, I?m in love with you

Beautiful day light, I?ve made my choice today.
its such a beautiful song. and for those of you that know what im talking about... yeah.... *sigh* i dunno. i guess i relate to this very well. its my will or His will. there is no compromises unless i give up my will and my will IS his will. oh how much easier it is said then done. like SOO much more easier. amazing.

*sigh* i dunno.. i dun think youd get my other song that i like.. cuz yeah... thats not so easy to type up... haha... oh wells. no biggie... too bad for you guys i guess... cuz you wont know it... but this song... im pretty sure you havent heard of it either.... PRETTY sure... doesnt mean that for sure you havent heard of this.. but yeah.. trust me.. its non-existant as far as the net goes... wonderful eh? oh wells.. if you want this. you know how to get it *winkz* hehe.. shush. its like almost 3 in the morning.. i had coffee like an hr ago... im in dire need of sleep.. whoops... bad combination i think... hahaha.... i think..... me? thinking? um.... RITE. no. dun think so. haha....oks... im officialy frozen. i cant get warm... *sigh* do i have anything intelligent to add to my ramble?

oh yeah! my lil p.s thinger yesterday.. i need to explain myself before half of my world thinks im telling them to lay off... its to like 1 person specifically... and that person SHOULD know that it is themself... think hard. if you dont know. ask me. i shall tell you....if not.....someone is gonna be bound to tell ya. ask yourself these simple questions.
1. do i keep track of her?
2. do i ask too many questions?
3. do i demand to know every detail of her life?
4. do i try to run her life?
5. do i attempt to know EVERY single one of her friends, such that i over take her friends?
6. do i end up taking over her life?
7. do i get a lot of nonsense answers?
8. do i ask what she is doing with every moment of her day?
if you answered yes to most of these questions...chances ARE... and if you still dunno.. then ask me... and if it IS you, then BUG OFF!!!! JZ!!! what part of MY life did you miss? *breathe in* *breathe out* oks..i think thats more explanatory then just ranting at some person .... but yeah.. like honestly.... thanx for caring.. but dont smoother me. let me breathe. how am i gonna be me, if i cant breathe? and unless you get off my back and stop trying to live my life or be me or whatever you think you're doing, you're crushing me. and all thats gonna be left of me is just an empty hollow shell thats named me. and let me tell ya... im pretty close to there.. every moment... less of me is left... so please.. let me be. let me live my life oks? im almost begging you.... except, theres not enough of me left TO beg you with.... so yeah.. i just wanted to clarify all that...but im pretty sure what that JUST was, is garbage... so you probably did a GIGO thing... cuz im just tooo exausted... maybe sleep time before my twinnie kills me... haha.. sorry darling... going... soon... haha

No comments: