Thursday, March 11, 2004

so i was reading my email today... and cleaning it out.. so yeah... cuz i havent done the whole "my best email of the day" thinger in a LOOONNNGGG time... haha.... so anyways.. this one.... SLIGHTLY offensive to females.... wonderful warning for the males.... and yeah.. haha...









yeah.... i think thats like the most unmentally challenging one there is... and is that even a word? anways... when i was cleaning out my email (i know.. rare moment). some of you will remmeber this. some of you wont. some of you dont even know about it. but for those who forgot.. i think one word will remind you.... "WEEEDDGGGIEEE" (sorry ***!!!!) but yeah. this was said. and i just kinda want you (who ever actually reads this) to just think about this. read it slowly.. reflect on it...maybe read it outloud, either to yourself or to someone else. you'll see what i mean.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fears, our presence automatically liberates others."

- Marianne Williamson

you see. when i had this read to me the first time, i understood... i understood the words of those who loved me at all costs, and risked everything so that i might know truth. i understand the actions of those just loved. and i must tell ya. i look up to those people. those who can love at all costs. even if it breaks them. that is some deep love. i thought of what others have given up for me. and i thought of what i had given up in me. anways.. i guess to just kinda sum whats really what im thinking rite now, heres more stuff from my inbox... haha... isnt it wonderful how you half-clean it out one day to find these nice things that just remind you of what you've learnt, what you've been told, and what Gods told you in the past.. but anways, i digressed again. and is that even how you spell it? neways...

As you got up this morning, I watched you, and hoped you would talk to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or thanking me for something good that happened in your life yesterday. But I noticed you were too busy, trying to find the right outfit to wear.

When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were to busy. At one point you had to wait fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to me but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip instead. I watched patiently all day long. With all our activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me.

I noticed that before lunch you looked around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to me,that is why you didn't bow your head. You glanced three or four tables over and you noticed some of your friends talking to me briefly before they ate, but you didn't. That's okay. There is still more time left, and I hope that you will talk to me yet.

You went home and it seems as if you had lots of things to do. After a few of them were done, you turned on the TV. I don't know if you like TV or not, just about anything goes there and you spend a lot of time each day in front of it not thinking about anything, just enjoying the show. I waited patiently again as you watched the TV and ate your meal, but again you didn't talk to me.

Bedtime I guess you felt too tired. After you said goodnight to your family you plopped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That's okay because you may not realize that I am always there for you.. I've got patience, more than you will ever know. I even want to teach you how to be patient with others as well.

I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, prayer or thought, or a thankful part of your heart. It is hard to have a one-sided conversation.

Well, you are getting up once again. Once again I will wait, with nothing but love for you. Hoping that today you will give me some time. Have a nice day!

Your friend,
GOD
remember. what better feeling is there other than love, especially a divine love from above?

No comments: