and for those of you that NEED to know. yeah.. i have a lil gurl... shes 6 months old.. ask gabe. he knows all about her.. well.. "knows" he hasnt seen her yet.. but yeah.. ask him... or me.. but yeah.. ask him if you dont believe me.. and no. im not a hoe. i know who the father is... :P regardless of what you think gabe!!!! haha.. silly gabe. do i look like a hoe to you!? oh wait. dont even answer that. :P you're SOO not funny.
hm... what else is so cool about my day? JEN CALLED ME!!!!! yay!!!!! we just havent talked in so long. so its cool that she called. anways.. my friend sent this to me.. and its kinda cool. heres a list of things that people usually find makes them happy, err.. at least smile, cuz im sure theres gonna be at least one or two that will hit you in a way that will remind you of some past pain, but hopefully it will always make you smile because you're also remembering the happy times that came before the pain. here.
1. Falling in love.one thing i question is the last one... getting out of bed and being grateful?? haha.. cuz if you're like me.. you're like urgh.. class... or else.. you're like urgh.. mommy... why are you calling so early?! i JUST went to bed!!!! haha.. oh wells.. but i guess its good when you wake up after a GOOD nights rest.. which seems to not happen to me... anways. parting wishes...
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.
12. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla!) (or strawberry)
13. A long distance phone call.
14. A bubble bath.
16. A good conversation.
17 The beach
18. Finding a 20 note in your coat from last winter.
19. Laughing at yourself.
20. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
21. Running through sprinklers.
22. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
23. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
24. Laughing at an inside joke.
26. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
27. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
28. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
29. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
30. Playing with a new puppy.
31. Having someone play with your hair.
32. Sweet dreams.
33. Hot chocolate.
34. Road trips with friends.
35. Swinging on swings.
36. Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and drinking your favorite tipple.
37. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid.
38. Going to a really good concert.
39. Making eye contact with a cute stranger
40. Winning a really competitive game.
41. Making chocolate chip cookies...
42. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
43. Spending time with close friends.
44. Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
45. Holding hands with someone you care about.
46. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change
47. Riding the best roller coasters over and over.
48. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
49. Watching the sunrise.
50. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
1.To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLEwell i dont know which one applies to you specifically.. but i hope that you're happy with where you are, becuase God put you there for a reason. rite? no matter what thingermabobber is in your way, dont worry.. you wouldnt have gotten to it if God didnt think you would live past it to tell about it rite? (hmm... is it me or does that seem very negative? hmm...) oh wells.. just remember. the road is long, the path is hard, but in the end, it is worth the fight.Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.2.To My Friends Who Are............NOT SO SINGLELove isn't about becoming somebody else's "perfect person." It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.3.To My Friends Who Are............PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPENever say "I love you" if you don't care. Never talk about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never look in the eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...4.To My Friends Who Are............MARRIEDLove is not about "it's your fault", but "I'm sorry." Not "where are you", but "I'm right here." Not "how could you", but "I understand." Not "I wish you were", but "I'm thankful you are."5.To My Friends Who Are............ENGAGEDThe true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.6.To My Friends Who Are............HEARTBROKENHeartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.7.To My Friends Who Are............NAIVEHow to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and get hurt but never keep the pain.8.To My Friends Who Are............POSSESSIVEIt breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.9.To My Friends Who Are............AFRAID TO CONFESSLove hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.10.To My Friends Who Are............STILL HOLDING ONA sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....11.TO ALL MY FRIENDS.......My wish for you is a man/women whose love is honest, strong, mature, never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.ANYWAY I WISH U ALL A GOODLUCK