Tuesday, March 16, 2004

one thing to say:
SUPID AMERICAN BOYS!!!!!
haha.. dont ask me...because i wont tell you. ask mabs. she'll tell ya.... if you're LUCKY. haha.

anyways... whats with my day? uhh.... lets just say almost falling asleep like 8 times in 2 hrs isnt good for your grades.. haha.. that was me this morning.. then i came home and slept.. something i shouldnt have done.. whoops.. oh wells.. as soon as im done my lab, im going to bed. thats what i've been saying since i woke up after sleeping today... haha... well.. er.. yesterday... cuz its like the AM now.. whoops. hahah... someone tell me whats wrong with my sleeping? yes? no? yes? ahaha... oh wells.. what else to say about my day? hmm.... if you really wanna know. you can ask i guess.. and if you need to know, then you'd know. haha.

No comments: