Wednesday, March 10, 2004

woa.. i remembered to blog...woa... maybe im getting back into the habit of... MAYBE... haha

guess what hit me today? the wedding... its in 2 weeks... woa... they've been going out for AGES!*sigh* they're soo cute together.. ooh soo jealous... hahaha... oh wells... in dahlia's words " he'll come when hes ready" and i remember it exactly, cuz i never heard it expressed like that.

so what i forgot to talk about yesterday that i wanted to talk about.

1. passion of the Christ. oh man. i saw that.. couldnt stop crying. wouldnt stop. to see the pain he endured. to see His mother's heart break. to see the suffering. to see this ridicule. to see the torture. to see their cockyness... (is that even a word?) to see those that scorned him. to see his face, wretched with agony & pain. to see the hurt. to be alone like that. oh it hurt. it hurt so badly. i remember saying many times to God, "im not worth this" and "stop this. i rather go to hell then for Jesus to bear this pain". but i then remembered what someone had said to me earlier in the week. they told me, he already died. and he already did it for me. and he did it for you too. why cant i love others too? i look at my problems and im like woa. petty things. no one is whipping me. no one is beating me. no one is nailing me on a cross... and yet I have problems!? like wha?! so if i have problems, then what did Jesus have? and on top of that, he knew it from the start of his life. and he chose to not run, but to do Gods will. wow. i am amazed. its like that song "and can this love, how can it be?" hmm.. lots of thinking...

2. why am i being called a number of semi-new terms? i mean... hello? is it wrong to stand up for love? is it wrong to question those who are immaturly judgemental? hm.. weird tho.

today? dealt with some things. am loving my twinnie. am needing sleep. am needing my daddy to a) tell me how this fried rice is gonna happen WITHOUT food poisioning... b)get me some ice creme.... cuz he bought it.. and is just taunting me with it... grr...

and to end off..."to have joy one must share it. happiness was born a twin" ~ Lord Byron. and you know who im talking to ..hehe...^.~ no worries tho ks? it'll all be good.. and if not. i'll see ya when you join me on vacation! hehe

No comments: