Monday, March 29, 2004

someone make this math stop.

its hurting my head.

my heads gonna explode.

no more.

*sigh*

drive me to the nursing home joel. im done school now. i quit. they win. too bad. for me.

so me in my non-math-but-must-do-math, took a "break" which led me to reading a letter i had received from my friend, a while back. and in this letter, my friend reminded me of.. wait. let me make a list. it'll be long. haha.
things my friend reminded me:
~ who i really am
~ who truely loves me
~ the fun times we had... remember? "you're giving me a hernia!!" ..dun ask.. haha...
~ one of my fave verses, which also happens to be the memory verse this term...matt 11:28-30
~ to not give up hope
~ to have faith, even tho logically it doesnt make sense to.
you see. its a lot said on one piece of loose leaf paper. my friend also told me to look up 1 samuel 2:1-2. for those of us who dun feel like looking up these references, theres http://www.biblegateway.com or theres here.
matthew 11:28-30:
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
1 samuel 2:1-2:
Then Hannah prayed and said:

"My heart rejoices in the LORD ;
in the LORD my horn [1] is lifted high.
My mouth boasts over my enemies,
for I delight in your deliverance.

2 "There is no one holy [2] like the LORD ;
there is no one besides you;
there is no Rock like our God.
you see. God is our rock. he is our sure foundation that will never fail up. we're only humans. we will fail. its that simple. we're flawed because we're human. and in being human, we will fail. theres this one song. its one of my mommy's fav and i ABSOLUTELY love it. it's called "The Greatest Love of All"
I believe that children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone to fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me

I decided long ago
Never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I will live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all
I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

And I decided long ago
Never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I will live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all
And if by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love
you see how it says "find your strength in love"? guess what? God IS love.. so find your strength in him. we are Gods children. they cant take away our dignity because our dignity is in God and they can never seperate us from that. theres a verse in Romans. and i guess i'll just end with this.
What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:

"For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered."
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments: