Tuesday, March 09, 2004

see hoi wai!!! i posted!!! hahahaha...its long tho.. cuz i didnt know what to write and one thing lead to another...

*sigh* im soo sleep deprived.... but i suppose thats why we have coffee rite? oh wells.. neways.. been a while.. well like 3 days.. but here... 3 days happens like 3 months worth of stuff!!!! neways... quick run down?

saturday
-->slept in.. it was magnificent
-->stressed about how to feed the 20 odd ppl that were gonna come...
-->asked mommy for car... her reply?
mommy:why do you need the car?
vic: to drive ppl back here... cuz we have like one car.. and like 20 people... see? problem mommy..
mommy: oh.. oks..WAIT.. how am i gonna get the car to you??
vic: umm.... drive it here???
mommy: uhh no.
vic: please?
mommy: thats what you get for not comming with me this morning!


its PURE spite...*sigh* oh wells... lets just say after watching that movie, i
couldnt be driving....anways... continuing on..

-->decided that we werent going to go back to my place after
-->stressed some more
-->called daddy..

vic: daddy... can i have the car? please?
daddy: why do you need it?
vic: cuz a bunch of us are going to watch passion and they're coming over after to talk about it
daddy: you can take the van....
vic: but daddy!!! you know i cant drive the van!!"
daddy: hmm... do you wanna come with ME to watch a movie?
vic: but daddy... i already made plans!!!!
daddy: oh... *sigh*... oks... have a good time then...enjoy your movie"

*sigh* daddys hilarious.. he KNOWS i cant see enough to drive it.. and yet he insists...

-->met up with my other family
-->watched "the passion of the Christ"
-->bawled my eyes
-->had my heart broken into pieces soo tiny, not even a SEM can find the pieces.
-->went to mcd
-->drank oil, cuz my dear jon ting was like "WHAT?!?!? YOU DIDNT EAT DINNER YET?!"

but its only cuz he loves me.... and he worries for me....and about me.... whoops..

-->went home & cried some more
-->did some hmwk (finally)
-->msned. (haha.. its now a verb!!! *sigh*... only me. haha)
-->heard my godbro out even tho i shoulda slept... whoops.. ahhaa...

sunday
-->woke up early... underslept yet again.... i gotta cut my "lets sleep for 4 hrs" habit... *sigh*
-->got dressed... for those of you that need to know...

[a.k.a. those that keep bugging me to wear a skirt...]
i did wear a skirt... so.. LAY OFF!!!! hahaha....

--> got to church late... sorry boys...
-->froze.. cuz theres no insulation anymore in that roome
-->practiced & organized ourselves...
-->prayed
-->screwed up cuz my fingers were frozen and they wouldnt bend... SORRY GUYS!!!!!
-->went to english service
-->went running around looking for terence... cuz i still have his stuff... *sigh*
-->went looking for my car
-->found my car and moved my sisters stuff
-->went to class
-->played badminton...well...more like "played".. cuz:

1. i cant run in that skirt... VERY problemattic...
2. the ceilings in the way.. haha

-->drove home in the nasty snow..
-->fought with my brother on the way home... MAN!!! never be around guys when they're hungry...
-->COOKED for my brother (why did i go home anways?!)
-->watched sabrina goes to rome (dun ask... LONG story...)
-->had dinner....

daddy went out in the snow to bbq me some steak.. cuz i told mommy i wanted bbq all week...

-->went back to res
-->cleaned like MAD... stupid house checks...
-->bumed around
-->went to meeting
-->bumed around some more...
-->discovered something i probably shouldnt have known... thanx lil boy... now what? what do i do?!?! AHH!
-->sleep deprived myself again... *sigh* bad habit..

Monday
oooh.. this day is interesting....
-->woke up
-->went to class
-->almost fell asleep in class
-->went home
-->almost collapsed...see? sleep deprivation? bad.... VERY BAD!!!
-->ate
-->explored
-->crashed
-->went to class
-->went home to get my OHIP
-->FINALLY made an appointment with a doctor...i know.. stubborn me...
-->went home...
-->got my chem midterm..... *sigh* all i gotta say is why study when its the same as NOT studying?
-->TRIED to read... did my "ooh.. pretty pictures!!" with my text...good thing theres pics!
-->crashed
-->did more "reading"
-->talked to one of my best buds
-->got ticked at some jerks
-->got called a varity of colorful words.. including:f****** idiot/moron/a**hat/etc., supid,

anyone wanna explain the a**hat to me??
like typo? cant spell? something i dunno about?

-->exausedly blogged.. just for hoi wai.

yeah.. like excuse me for standing up for love... and excuse me for standing up for one of my bests. like ok... whatever.. and if you're gonna be mad about it, at LEAST stay calm enough to use words and not hafta resort to cussing... like whats that?! excuse me for not taking their crap about how my best's boy loves my best. like hello?! if they're your true friends, wouldnt you be happy that your friend is in love? and that they love someone that loves them back!? like what is this?! and wouldnt you be happy that your friend is going to stop doing harm to himself?! like WOA... man... i dunno what kinda friends hes keeping.. but if they wanna use such "wonderful" words on me, then go a head. i rather it be me, then my bests. sides. he doesnt even know me... so whatever...but interesting day.. havent gotten soo many hate msgs in one day.. for a while anyways.. i must say... oks.. must finish my "reading"...guess who forgot about their test? yeah. me. and sleep... guess whose missing a lot of that too??? OOH!!!!! i had the weirdest dream.... but yeah... i'll explain that one later... hahaha

No comments: