Friday, March 12, 2004

*sigh* blogger doesnt like me... anyone else feeling this "love from blogger? anways.. thanx to theomnifish.. but yeah.. anways.. what those pictures say... (its from my email too... thanx kat... if you even read this.. hehe)
A Woman's 3 Wishes...

A woman was out golfing one day when she hit her ball into the woods. She went into the woods to look for it, and found a frog in a trap. The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you 3 wishes." The woman freed the frog and the frog said, " Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes - that whatever you wish for, your husband will get 10 times more or better!"

The women said, "That would be ok" and for her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis, that women will flock to?" The woman replied, "That will be ok because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will only have eyes for me." so, KAZAM - she's the most beautiful woman in the world!

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you." The woman said, "That will be ok because what is mine is his and what is his is mine." So, KAZAM she's the riches woman in the world!

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "i'd like a mild heart attack."

Moral of the story: Women are clever b______. Don't mess with them.
see.. yeah... SLIGHTLY offensive to females.. cuz not all of us are evil and manapulative like that... and yeah guys... dont be stupid and hang out with wacked out women... and i strongly urge you to not date one... and i HIGHLY recommend you dont marry one... hahaha..

anways.. guess what i lernt today? well what i was reminded off... cuz its been a while since i had something soo cool... but yeah.. essentially, Prayer is powerful. like i always knew it, i always believed it, i've seen it work numerious times.. and some of you know what im talking about, but yeah.... it just reminded me today.. i dunno how else i woulda gotten through this week.. it was a hard week, and i've been sleep depreived... (yea twinnie.. i know i promised to sleep after my shower and my hair dried.. and its still drying.... :S) and i just wanna say thanx for all those who have been/are praying for me. thanx. i need those prayers.. lets just say im extremely exausted.. yet im semi-functioning.. and yet havent walked into a wall yet.. much to the disappointment of many ppl. haha. but yeah.. i dunno how i got through this week... amazing. thanx ppl. you're amazing.. and you're heaven sent. thanx.

oks. i forgot what else i was gonna say.. so if someone remembers.. tell me please? like pretty please? with a chery on top? what if i put whip cream on it? hm... what else ...... hmm..... or YOU tell me what you want from me. and make it realistic. dun tell me to give you a mill. cuz i dun have one for myself.so yeah. cant do that. get it? REALISTIC!

p.s. Joel says to be more direct. so this is me being direct at *ahem*. "LAY OFF ME! and get of my back. i dont answer to you. nor do you keep me accountable, cuz there is NOTHING that you can keep me accountable to. and if you want me to trust you, then why are you lying to me? oh wait. i dont even want to know."

No comments: